A big warm open data hello from UrbanTide!
We are excited to announce the first Open Data Ireland Initiative Training Courses.
During the training we will help you develop confidence and competence in the growing open data ecosystem. The wide variety of courses gives participants a 360-degree view of the open data ecosystem.
You can now register for the following full-day training sessions in Dublin city-centre:
- Tuesday 19th September 2017: General Overview on Open Data (Broad Training)
- Wednesday 20th September 2017: Application of the Open Data Technical Framework (User Group Training)
- Wednesday 27th September 2017: Anonymisation Techniques & Linked Data (User Group Training)
- Thursday 28th September 2017: Data Analytics & Visualisation (User Group Training)
Due to the high-level of interest so far places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so hurry up and grab your seat!
We will confirm the exact venue as soon as we have reached the minimum numbers.
For more information on the various training options, next steps or to register interest in case you didn’t find a suitable date and time please visit our Ireland training page or the Office for Government Procurement (OGP) website.
- see if anybody else in your organisation is interested in learning more about open data
- please complete the Notification to Activate Services Form (NASF)
- return the signed NASF to UrbanTide (firstname.lastname@example.org) and please also cc: the Open Data Unit in the Department for Public Expenditure and Reform (email@example.com)
- we will then sign and return the NASF form to you and that creates our contractual agreement
- we will then provide you with links to the course on Eventbrite so that you and your colleagues can sign-up in person.
- General Overview on Open Data’ broad training is €108.33+VAT per person (min 20 people, max 30 people)
- ‘Application of the Open Data Technical Framework’, ‘Anonymisation Techniques & Linked Data’ and ‘Data Analytics & Visualisation’ user group training is €216.67+VAT per person. (min 10 people, max 15 people)
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at UrbanTide (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries or need more information at this stage. Also, if you would prefer training within your own organisation or the dates above don’t suit then please just get in touch (email@example.com) and we would be very happy to discuss further.
We are really looking forward to working with you all as part of the ambitious Open Data Ireland Initiative.